Monday, June 18, 2012

Kekkaishi volume 32 review

Summary: The Ogi Family’s own mystical site is under attack, and even their ruthless heir Shichiro seems powerless to defend it. What are the attackers really after...? Then, having gathered reinforcements, the villains shift their focus to an even more ambitious target!
Yoshimori and Tokine have dedicated their young lives to protecting the Karasumori Site. Now its profoundest secrets finally come to light...-Viz and back of book
Review: First of all, I would like to say that I loved this cover. It was amazing! I also found this volume better than 31. It started to talk about some of the more interesting parts of the story, and since I'm so near the end, this was a very climatic volume. After not reading Kekkaishi for 2 months, I was (once again) amazed by the art. I was also intrigued by Tokine's role in all of this, which has yet to be learned, and was amazed by the "flashback" in which Yoshimori is told about Chushinmaru. I hope to read the next volume soon!
Overall score: 9/10 on the Kekkaishi scale, with one point docked for slight boringness.

No comments:

Post a Comment